Friday, February 25, 2011 - Bosque Birdwatchers RV Park, San Antonio NM
Snow Geese, Bosque del Apache National Wildlife Refuge, San Antonio NM, February 23, 2011
Several thousand Snow Geese spent the afternoon at the pond with me Wednesday. I took way too many pictures but none that adequately communicate how many Geese were here.
- This is a basic, small Mom & Pop RV Park with full hookups.
- Verizon cell phone and Broadband service are available here with a strong signal.
- Locate Bosque Bird Watcher's RV Park on my Night Camps map
- Click for Google street view
- Check the weather in San Antonio NM
Personally, I've never been normal. But what I've only recently discovered is how much damage being made to feel I should be has done over the years. This is a revelation of the highest order and unspeakably liberating, once you've processed the accumulated side-effects.
from a Grack column by John H Farr, August 25, 2003