Sunset at Foscue Creek, Nov 25, 2008
I'm going with yellow in the kitchen
The interior of this RV is a busy space in mostly a medium brown and I find it a tad depressing. It's taken me forever to decide what to do about it and I'm still not completely sure where I'll end up but a lot of the brown has to go.
For now I'm starting with the kitchen walls in a pale yellow which I will accent with a strong primary yellow.
Site 45 - Foscue Creek Campground, Demopolis AL
- This is a well maintained US Army Corps of Engineers campground with level paved sites, most with full hookups
- Many sites overlook the water of the inlets off Demopolis Lake on the Tombigbee River
- There is good biking on the park roads
- The campground is pretty full Thanksgiving week and is generally booked solid the weekend of the Demopolis Christmas on the River festival in early December.
- Poor Verizon cell phone service - access is via Extended Network, roaming
- No Verizon EVDO service - access is via the Extended Network and service varies is slow but reliable
- Only 3 miles to Wal-Mart and other services in Demopolis AL
- Find other references to Foscue Creek
- List the nights I've camped here
- Check the weather
- Reserve a site
- Get a map
My favorite quote from Wendell Barry [sic] (other than his mad farmer poems that is) is from Long-Legged House: