Pecan Grove RV Park, Alpine TX
Still Life, Natchez Trace, January 4, 2008
- This is a basic, small Mom & Pop RV Park with full hookups and a laundry.
- Verizon cell phone and Broadband service are available here but I don't remember how strong the signal is.
- Find other references to Pecan Grove
- List the nights I've camped here
- Get a Google map and Street View of the park
- Check the weather
Nights I've camped here
It would be possible, of course, to feel contempt for people entirely oblivious of the power structure within which they had their own security. But what do people in general know about how their privileges relate to their fellow citizens' lack of privileges? Is it possible, even, to live with an exact knowledge of where you yourself stand in the network of human exploitation?
Almost There: The Onward Journey of a Dublin Woman, Nuala O'Faolain