Pecan Grove RV Park, Alpine TX
Still Life, Natchez Trace, January 4, 2008
- This is a basic, small Mom & Pop RV Park with full hookups and a laundry.
- Verizon cell phone and Broadband service are available here but I don't remember how strong the signal is.
- Find other references to Pecan Grove
- List the nights I've camped here
- Get a Google map and Street View of the park
- Check the weather
Nights I've camped here
....Political language -- and with variations this is true of all political parties, from Conservatives to Anarchists -- is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind. One cannot change this all in a moment, but one can at least change one's own habits, and from time to time one can even, if one jeers loudly enough, send some worn-out and useless phrase -- some jackboot, Achilles' heel, hotbed, melting pot, acid test, veritable inferno, or other lump of verbal refuse -- into the dustbin, where it belongs.
George Orwell 1945