The Itch, Sandhill Crane, Bosque del Apache National Wildlife Refuge, San Antonio NM, February 5, 2010
LED replacement bulbs
There's been some discussion on one of the Lazy Daze forums lately about replacing light bulbs with LEDs to conserve energy. This has been on my mind lately in light of my recent experience with limited power available while boondocked and I ordered a couple to try. They came today and I installed one in the light in the stove exhaust hood. It lasted about ten minutes. Phsst...
Site 8 - LoW-HI RV Ranch, Deming NM
- This is a spacious 65 site campground with most sites offering full hookups.
- Locate LoW-HI RV Ranch on my Night Camps map
- Verizon cell phone - strong signal
- Verizon Broadband - strong signal but often slow
- Check the weather in Deming NM
As my breathing evened out, I began to notice other sensations. The water felt different from any other water I'd ever swum in, as if it were more solid than fluid, as though I were swimming through a liquid Sno-Kone. [swimming in 33 degree water / 34 degree air]
Swimming To Antarctica, Lynne Cox, The New Yorker, February 3, 2003