The Itch, Sandhill Crane, Bosque del Apache National Wildlife Refuge, San Antonio NM, February 5, 2010
LED replacement bulbs
There's been some discussion on one of the Lazy Daze forums lately about replacing light bulbs with LEDs to conserve energy. This has been on my mind lately in light of my recent experience with limited power available while boondocked and I ordered a couple to try. They came today and I installed one in the light in the stove exhaust hood. It lasted about ten minutes. Phsst...
Site 8 - LoW-HI RV Ranch, Deming NM
- This is a spacious 65 site campground with most sites offering full hookups.
- Locate LoW-HI RV Ranch on my Night Camps map
- Verizon cell phone - strong signal
- Verizon Broadband - strong signal but often slow
- Check the weather in Deming NM
My favorite quote from Wendell Barry [sic] (other than his mad farmer poems that is) is from Long-Legged House: