Portrait in Blue 2, Snow Goose, Bosque del Apache National Wildlife Refuge, San Antonio NM, February 4, 2010
Here's an even closer crop of the Snow Goose picture I put up yesterday
This picture is taken from a sequence of 24 pictures of this Snow Goose swimming to shore and climbing the bank. It would be fun to figure out a way to stitch them together without a huge amount of work as a series of panels to show the bird's movement. A flip-book sort of thing. I have lots of image sequences that would lend themselves to some kind of comic-like display. Hmm...
Site 8 - LoW-HI RV Ranch, Deming NM
- This is a spacious 65 site campground with most sites offering full hookups.
- Locate LoW-HI RV Ranch on my Night Camps map
- Verizon cell phone - strong signal
- Verizon Broadband - strong signal but often slow
- Check the weather in Deming NM
This part of the brain starts firing when the animal sees a sign that food might be nearby but stops firing when the animal sees the actual food itself. The SEEKING circuit fires during the search for food, not during the final locating or eating of the food. It's the search that feels so good.