Friday, February 12, 2010 - Bosque Birdwatchers RV Park, San Antonio NM
Smile!, Sandhill Crane, Bosque National Wildlife Refuge, San Antonio NM, February 12, 2010
A day off
I took so many pictures yesterday I need a day (at least!) to try to sort and catalog them. So after an especially productive morning shoot at the roost I decided to hole up for the day back at the park and work on them. Somehow I've got to decide how I want to share more of these wonderful pictures with you.
I got a little behind in posting here and you might want to click back a few days to see what I have added since you were here last.
- This is a basic, small Mom & Pop RV Park with full hookups.
- Verizon cell phone and Broadband service are available here with a strong signal.
- Locate Bosque Bird Watcher's RV Park on my Night Camps map
- Click for Google street view
- Check the weather in San Antonio NM
It would be possible, of course, to feel contempt for people entirely oblivious of the power structure within which they had their own security. But what do people in general know about how their privileges relate to their fellow citizens' lack of privileges? Is it possible, even, to live with an exact knowledge of where you yourself stand in the network of human exploitation?
Almost There: The Onward Journey of a Dublin Woman, Nuala O'Faolain