Friday, February 12, 2010 - Bosque Birdwatchers RV Park, San Antonio NM
Smile!, Sandhill Crane, Bosque National Wildlife Refuge, San Antonio NM, February 12, 2010
A day off
I took so many pictures yesterday I need a day (at least!) to try to sort and catalog them. So after an especially productive morning shoot at the roost I decided to hole up for the day back at the park and work on them. Somehow I've got to decide how I want to share more of these wonderful pictures with you.
I got a little behind in posting here and you might want to click back a few days to see what I have added since you were here last.
- This is a basic, small Mom & Pop RV Park with full hookups.
- Verizon cell phone and Broadband service are available here with a strong signal.
- Locate Bosque Bird Watcher's RV Park on my Night Camps map
- Click for Google street view
- Check the weather in San Antonio NM