The empty loft, July 19, 2009
The junkroom is empty
I've been living here long enough now to know the sleeping loft will never be my bedroom. After emptying the I tore out the queen size mattress and little storage box at the head of the bed. And the lift-up "floor" over the cab too.
Wait 'til you see how this area is being transformed. Seeing that area opened up gave me ideas.
Those ratty old curtains have to go...
On my property off Less Traveled Road - The Home Place, Red Rock, East Chatham NY
- I used to camp in a few locations on what little I had left of the family farm
- In the driveway by the house
- Across the road where the barn once stood
- On the 20 acre piece off Less Traveled Road
- Now, with the kind support of the friends who now own the place, I camp across the road where the barn once stood.
- Verizon cell phone service - Terrible, barely usable with an amplifier
- Verizon EVDO service - Terrible, barely usable with an amplifier
- Find other references to Home Place
- List the nights I've camped here
- Check the weather here