Lazy Daze Expandable Dinette Seating, July 19, 2009
As part of LD's diet program I tossed the expandable dinette seating
LD's dinette will easily seat four with the seats pulled out and extra cushions added. I've been carrying the extra cushions around ever since I moved in here way back in November of '07. I haven't used them, not even once. They are history now. Gone. And so is the 50 pounds or so of the seat expansion mechanism.
You just wait. That abominable cockeyed adjustable table leg with the shin tearing sharp edges is gonna be history one of these days too.
On my property off Less Traveled Road - The Home Place, Red Rock, East Chatham NY
- I used to camp in a few locations on what little I had left of the family farm
- In the driveway by the house
- Across the road where the barn once stood
- On the 20 acre piece off Less Traveled Road
- Now, with the kind support of the friends who now own the place, I camp across the road where the barn once stood.
- Verizon cell phone service - Terrible, barely usable with an amplifier
- Verizon EVDO service - Terrible, barely usable with an amplifier
- Find other references to Home Place
- List the nights I've camped here
- Check the weather here
....Political language -- and with variations this is true of all political parties, from Conservatives to Anarchists -- is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind. One cannot change this all in a moment, but one can at least change one's own habits, and from time to time one can even, if one jeers loudly enough, send some worn-out and useless phrase -- some jackboot, Achilles' heel, hotbed, melting pot, acid test, veritable inferno, or other lump of verbal refuse -- into the dustbin, where it belongs.
George Orwell 1945