Reflected, Near Percha Dam State Park, Arrey NM, April 26, 2008
An update on my interest in Finger_Ring Draw
I've been spending some time the last couple of days researching those big rings in the desert over near Cooke's Spring north of Deming NM. I'm collecting my notes at What are those Circular Symbols drawn in the desert at Finger Ring Draw?. Can you spell heliograph?
Site 25- Percha Dam State Park, Arrey NM
- Verizon cell phone service - good signal
- Verizon EVDO service - good signal
- Go to the Percha Dam State Park website
- Locate Percha Dam State Park on my Night Camps map
- Check the weather in Arrey NM
This part of the brain starts firing when the animal sees a sign that food might be nearby but stops firing when the animal sees the actual food itself. The SEEKING circuit fires during the search for food, not during the final locating or eating of the food. It's the search that feels so good.