Ute Lake State Park, Logan NM
Afternoon at Ute Lake State Park, Logan NM, May 10, 2012
Ute Lake State Park is located on the shores of a Canadian River Reservoir in Logan NM which is on US 54 about 25 miles north of Tucumcari NM.
- Verizon cell phone and broadband service - weak signal and not useable during my stay.
- Go to Ute Lake State Park website
- Locate Ute Lake State Park on my Night Camps map
- Check the weather here
Nights I've camped here
- Thursday, May 10, 2012 - Ute Lake State Park, Logan NM
- Image: Camped at Ute Lake State Park, Logan NM, May 10, 2012.
I hadn't realized before I wrote "Are You Somebody" that I for one need constantly to relearn a simple thing - that I do not understand other people as they understand themselves. Rob's reaction, and much more importantly, Nell's, made me understand that I am one person and other people are themselves, and not what I have decided they are.
Almost There: The Onward Journey of a Dublin Woman by Nuala O'Faolain