Ute Lake State Park, Logan NM
Afternoon at Ute Lake State Park, Logan NM, May 10, 2012
Ute Lake State Park is located on the shores of a Canadian River Reservoir in Logan NM which is on US 54 about 25 miles north of Tucumcari NM.
- Verizon cell phone and broadband service - weak signal and not useable during my stay.
- Go to Ute Lake State Park website
- Locate Ute Lake State Park on my Night Camps map
- Check the weather here
Nights I've camped here
- Thursday, May 10, 2012 - Ute Lake State Park, Logan NM
- Image: Camped at Ute Lake State Park, Logan NM, May 10, 2012.
One's brain is powerfully activated by learning that there are only 30,000 genes in the human genome. That is only twice as many as in the fruit fly, not renowned for its calculating ability, and about as many as a garden weed. Geneticists are sorely vexed that so few genes are required to make something as complex and clever as a geneticist.
Guardian Unlimited / Archive Search