Twin Bridges State Park, Fairland OK
Camped at Beymer Water Recreation Park, Lakin KS, May 4, 2010
- StateParks.com introduces the park with: "Twin Bridges State Park offers fabulous fishing in a beautiful country setting. Whether you stay in a lake hut or camp under the stars, you'll find plenty of reasons to love this park. Twin Bridges State Park is known for its quiet country atmosphere and excellent fishing for trophy-sized bass, catfish, bluegill and spoonbill. A fishing center with bait/tackle, snacks and enclosed fishing dock is located within the park. Lighted boat ramps, picnic facilities, RV and tent campgrounds, lake huts, playgrounds, volleyball court and horseshoe pits are also available."
- Verizon cell phone is weak.
- Verizon Broadband service is available here with an amplifier.
- Locate Twin Bridges State Park on my Night Camps map
- Check the weather here
Nights I've camped here
- Monday, November 15, 2010 - Twin Bridges State Park, Fairland OK
- Image: Multiflora Rose, Red Rock, East Chatham NY, July 15, 2010.
... In a life that depends on results and not just intentions, it is vital to be able to examine and question EVERYTHING. Sacred cows eat people out of house and home and bring them to their ends in ruin. Blind belief in anything kills.
My favorite quote from Wendell Barry [sic] (other than his mad farmer poems that is) is from Long-Legged House: