Susquehanna Trail Campground, Oneonta NY
Susquehanna Trail Campground is right in the middle of the beautiful rolling hills near the Susquehanna River. If sightseeing is your thing the campsite is close to many of the areas greatest attractions; a half mile from the Soccer Hall of Fame, two miles from Cooperstown All-star Village, and 25 miles from the Baseball Hall of Fame.
- This is a small older, dirt pad, full hookup, RV park and campground. The sites are a little small by today's standards but are quite serviceable, quiet, clean, and nicely shaded.
- Verizon cell phone and Broadband service are available here with a strong signal.
- Locate Susquehanna Trail Campground on my Night Camps map
- Check the weather here
Nights I've camped here
- Wednesday, May 26, 2010 - Susquehanna Trail Campground, Oneonta NY
- Image: What do you guys think it is?, San Antonio NM, April 21, 2010.
Life is infinitely stranger than anything which the mind of man could invent. We would not dare to conceive the things which are really mere commonplaces of existence. If we could fly out of that window hand in hand, hover over this great city, gently remove the roofs, and peep in at the queer things which are going on, the strange coincidences, the plannings, the cross-purposes, the wonderful chains of events, working through generations, and leading to the most outre results, it would make all fiction with its conventionalities and foreseen conclusion most stale and unprofitable.
A Case of Identity, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle