Susquehanna Trail Campground, Oneonta NY
Susquehanna Trail Campground is right in the middle of the beautiful rolling hills near the Susquehanna River. If sightseeing is your thing the campsite is close to many of the areas greatest attractions; a half mile from the Soccer Hall of Fame, two miles from Cooperstown All-star Village, and 25 miles from the Baseball Hall of Fame.
- This is a small older, dirt pad, full hookup, RV park and campground. The sites are a little small by today's standards but are quite serviceable, quiet, clean, and nicely shaded.
- Verizon cell phone and Broadband service are available here with a strong signal.
- Locate Susquehanna Trail Campground on my Night Camps map
- Check the weather here
Nights I've camped here
- Wednesday, May 26, 2010 - Susquehanna Trail Campground, Oneonta NY
- Image: What do you guys think it is?, San Antonio NM, April 21, 2010.
Naturally, the common people don't want war, but after all, it is the leaders of a country who determine the policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag people along whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. This is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in every country.
Nuremberg Diary, Herman Goring, interviewed at Nuremberg by Gustave Gilbert