Gum Springs Campground - Winnfield LA
LD at Gum Springs Recreation Area west of Winnfield, Louisiana, January 8, 2007
- This is a primitive campground with no water or electric hookups at the sites and no dump station.
- Verizon cell phone and Broadband service are available here but I don't remember how strong the signal is.
- Get Kisatchie National Forest camping info
- Find other references to Gum Springs
- List the nights I've camped here
- Check the weather
- Get a Kisatchie National Forest map
- Get a Google map
Nights I've camped here
I am enjoying finally growing up, but guess what, boys and girls? It NEVER STOPS!!! For the record, there is no point where everything is "solved" and fine and enlightened and fixed in perpetual harmony and light. Oh, for a while, certainly. For years at a time, even. But soon you reach the next divide, hoho, and then it's grow or die a living death. The lucky ones keep struggling and discovering, challenging themselves, no matter how old they are. Don't believe anything else. NONE OF THIS IS LIKE IT SEEMS.
Farr Feed, John Farr