Candy Cane RV Park & Campground, Steelville MO
Yellow along the trail, Spiderwort, Lyndon KS, May 9, 2010
I'll see if I can get a picture later.
- Candy Cane RV Park & Campground, 11 Highway M, Steelville MO 65565 (573) 755-2889
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Located on MO Route 8, west of Steelville MO, is a private park with 30 pullthrough campsites with 30/50 AMP electric, water and some with sewer.
- There is reasonably good Verizon cell phone and weak EVDO service
- Find the Candy Cane RV Park on my Night Camps map
- Check the weather here
Nights I've camped here
Brown had in his camp a fine-looking Negro, who said he had run away from his master in Platte County, Missouri, because the man was going to sell him and his wife to a dealer who would take them south to the Louisiana sugar plantations. The average Missouri Negro looked upon being sold south as one or two degrees worse than being sent straight to hell. This viewpoint was fostered by the masters, who always threatened, when things went wrong, to sell them down the river. ...