Tuesday, January 15, 2013 - Bosque Birdwatchers RV Park, San Antonio NM
Sandhill Cranes, Bernardo Wildlife Management Area, Bernardo NM, January 15, 2013
So that's where they go
Gene, the photographer in yesterday's picture, tipped me off to the Bernardo Wildlife Management Area in Bernardo NM, about 40 miles north of the Bosque. Apparently many of the cranes I've been photographing here at the Bosque go up to Bernardo during the day to munch on the couple hundred acres of corn grown for their (and the Snow Geese's) dining pleasure.
- This is a basic, small Mom & Pop RV Park with full hookups.
- Verizon cell phone and Broadband service are available here with a strong signal.
- Locate Bosque Bird Watcher's RV Park on my Night Camps map
- Click for Google street view
- Check the weather in San Antonio NM