Sunday, December 23, 2012 - Bosque Birdwatchers RV Park, San Antonio NM
Morning Ablutions, Sandhill Cranes, Bosque del Apache National Wildlife Refuge, San Antonio NM, December 23, 2012
- This is a basic, small Mom & Pop RV Park with full hookups.
- Verizon cell phone and Broadband service are available here with a strong signal.
- Locate Bosque Bird Watcher's RV Park on my Night Camps map
- Click for Google street view
- Check the weather in San Antonio NM
There is an idea current in the prevailing culture that writing about something that pains you heals the pain. I was not, when I began writing my life story, and am not now, healed of my mother. But you do gain a small distance from anything by keeping it in suspension in your mind while you work at finding the words to fit it. The process is so slow and incremental that you don't notice its effect, but the point is that it is a process.
Source: Almost There: the Onward Journey of a Dublin Woman, a Memoir by Nuala O'Faolain