Saturday, December 15, 2012 - Bosque Birdwatchers RV Park, San Antonio NM
Sandhill Crane, Bosque del Apache National Wildlife Refuge, San Antonio NM, December 8, 2012
- This is a basic, small Mom & Pop RV Park with full hookups.
- Verizon cell phone and Broadband service are available here with a strong signal.
- Locate Bosque Bird Watcher's RV Park on my Night Camps map
- Click for Google street view
- Check the weather in San Antonio NM
We do not destroy this past of ours; it is indestructible. We carry it with us; its record is written deep in our lives. We only refuse to acknowledge it as our true past and try to make it an alien thing - something that did not happen to our real selves.... But this unremembered past endures.... Our buried past is mighty; the ghosts of our father and of the selves that we have been haunt our days and nights though we refuse to acknowledge their presence.