Saturday, November 24, 2012 - Bosque Birdwatchers RV Park, San Antonio NM
Eared Grebe, Juvenile, Diving, Bosque del Apache National Wildlife Refuge, San Antonio NM, November 22, 2012
Getting a picture of these little grebes is a bit of a challenge. When feeding they spend maybe 10 seconds on the surface followed by 45 seconds submerged in this turbid water. They go down here ... and pop up over there just long enough to get the camera focused on them and down they go again only to pop up way ... over ... there. Rinse and repeat.
- This is a basic, small Mom & Pop RV Park with full hookups.
- Verizon cell phone and Broadband service are available here with a strong signal.
- Locate Bosque Bird Watcher's RV Park on my Night Camps map
- Click for Google street view
- Check the weather in San Antonio NM