Wednesday, November 21, 2012 - Bosque Birdwatchers RV Park, San Antonio NM
Seed head, Bosque Birdwatchers RV Park, San Antonio NM, November 21, 2012
- This is a basic, small Mom & Pop RV Park with full hookups.
- Verizon cell phone and Broadband service are available here with a strong signal.
- Locate Bosque Bird Watcher's RV Park on my Night Camps map
- Click for Google street view
- Check the weather in San Antonio NM
She put the butt end of the flashlight against her forehead, just above the space between her eyebrows. It was something she'd learned long ago about seeing at night. A light shined from there would reveal nothing of herself to a trespasser, and from that spot on her forehead a beam would go straight to the retinas and return to her own eyes the characteristic color of the trespasser's eyeshine. If it had eyes, of course, and if they were looking at her directly.
Prodigal Summer, Barbara Kingsolver