Wednesday, November 7, 2012 - Bosque Birdwatchers RV Park, San Antonio NM
Off to Brekkie, Sandhill Cranes, Bosque del Apache National Wildlife Refuge, San Antonio NM, November 7, 2012
- This is a basic, small Mom & Pop RV Park with full hookups.
- Verizon cell phone and Broadband service are available here with a strong signal.
- Locate Bosque Bird Watcher's RV Park on my Night Camps map
- Click for Google street view
- Check the weather in San Antonio NM
Here I've clipped a few paragraphs from the excellent talk Return to Slavery: Will you be eating China's dust for breakfast? by Billie Best, Executive Director, Regional Farm and Food Project given on April 19, 2006 to the Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Ecologic Club - Troy, New York, On the occasion of Ecologic Club launching a campaign to get more local foods into their campus food system.