Saturday, April 14, 2012 - Elephant Butte Lake State Park, Elephant Butte NM
Braided Leather iPad Grip
Getting a grip
My new iPad is one slippery beast to handle and none of the available covers and cases pleased me so as usual I set off on my own course to try and solve this little problem.
It took a while to isolate the issues and home in on my solution. I started with a simple leather rectangle glued on the back of the iPad. That helped some but it still felt insecure in my hand. Cutting a hole in the center for my fingers to wrap into helped more. Then a friend suggested lacing the edges. Bingo! The grip is firm, friendly, and secure.
Simple. I like it. Now to make another one to reward my friend's suggestion.
Site 10 - Paseo del Rio Campground - Elephant Butte Lake State Park, Elephant Butte NM
- Verizon cell phone service - very good
- Verizon EVDO service - very good
- Find other references to Elephant Butte on this website
- List the nights I've camped here
- Go to the Elephant Butte Lake State Park website
- Get a Google map of this area
- Check the weather here