Monday, March 26, 2012 - City of Rocks State Park, Faywood NM
Untitled, City of Rocks State Park, Faywood NM, March 25, 2012
Raw material for a series.
These Milkvetch* pictures I've been getting the last few days, with and without their attendant insects, seem to bring out a creative editing streak in me. And I have hundreds of pictures to work with. You may see a few more of the better ones show up here over the next few days. This creative license bit is fun.
* not Crested Milkvetch as I thought. This is another of the many many Milkvetches but I'll be darned if I can figure out which.
Site 2 Canes Venatici - City of Rocks State Park, Faywood NM
- Verizon cell phone service - fairly good signal - best on west side of the park
- Verizon EVDO service - faster than many places I've camped
- Go to City of Rocks State Park website
- Locate City of Rocks State Park on my Night Camps map
- Check the weather here
Question: What advice do you have for aspiring writers?