Camped at City of Rocks State Park, Faywood NM, March 14, 2009
It's been a while
A bit over two years in fact, since I last spent some time at City of Rocks State Park. I miss it - it's one of my favorite New Mexico State Parks. I'll be heading up there for a few days once my rent runs out here at the end of the month.
I can hardly wait to see if I can get some better pictures of the rocks than I got on my earlier visits. Meanwhile I'll put up a few old ones here.
Site 8 - LoW-HI RV Ranch, Deming NM
- This is a spacious 65 site campground with most sites offering full hookups.
- Locate LoW-HI RV Ranch on my Night Camps map
- Verizon cell phone - strong signal
- Verizon Broadband - strong signal but often slow
- Check the weather in Deming NM
To me then it appears that there have been differences of opinion, and party differences, from the establishment of governments to the present day, and on the same question which now divides our country, that these will continue through all future times: that everyone takes his side in favor of the many, or of the few, according to his constitution and the circumstances in which he is placed...