Western Meadowlark, San Antonio NM, April 15, 2010
Larger and larger flocks of Sandhill Cranes have been flying northward over the park the last few days, calling down to suggest I follow them up to the Bosque. And I think I will once my prepaid time here at LoWs runs out at the end of the month. Playing around with my Bosque pictures the last few days has gotten me in the mood to go get some more this spring.
Site 8 - LoW-HI RV Ranch, Deming NM
- This is a spacious 65 site campground with most sites offering full hookups.
- Locate LoW-HI RV Ranch on my Night Camps map
- Verizon cell phone - strong signal
- Verizon Broadband - strong signal but often slow
- Check the weather in Deming NM
Zen Students and photographers have much in common. Both are acutely visionary, concerned with the practicalities of light and darkness, perception and clarity. The pursuit of either of these practices demands that those involved first find what's truly significant in their lives before they can ever hope to turn this significance into something that can be seen by others.
Caught in Fading Light: Mountain Lions, Zen Masters, and Wild Nature Gary Thorp