Site 8, LoW-HI RV Ranch, Deming NM, January 25, 2012
All's well that ends well
Jane made it home ok, and I made it back to Deming ok. The bugs dampened the fun more than a bit but we had a nice visit in spite of it all. Some rest and we should be good as new and ready to start thinking about the next get together a couple years down the line.
Site 8 - LoW-HI RV Ranch, Deming NM
- This is a spacious 65 site campground with most sites offering full hookups.
- Locate LoW-HI RV Ranch on my Night Camps map
- Verizon cell phone - strong signal
- Verizon Broadband - strong signal but often slow
- Check the weather in Deming NM
My sisters have been listening to me all my life and vice versa, and there's a limit to how interesting we find each other. Which is one of the reasons, surely -- this is exactly the kind of thought that didn't come up in conversation -- that it is at least as stifling as it is comforting to be with family. It doesn't allow its members to experiment with themselves. The penalty for being loyally accepted for the whole of your life is that you must stay what you always were.
Almost There: The Onward Journey of a Dublin Woman, Nuala O'Faolain