Site 8, LoW-HI RV Ranch, Deming NM, January 25, 2012
All's well that ends well
Jane made it home ok, and I made it back to Deming ok. The bugs dampened the fun more than a bit but we had a nice visit in spite of it all. Some rest and we should be good as new and ready to start thinking about the next get together a couple years down the line.
Site 8 - LoW-HI RV Ranch, Deming NM
- This is a spacious 65 site campground with most sites offering full hookups.
- Locate LoW-HI RV Ranch on my Night Camps map
- Verizon cell phone - strong signal
- Verizon Broadband - strong signal but often slow
- Check the weather in Deming NM
The trick is not to forget, but to remember safely. Oh no, I know I cannot walk on the old pathways - use the old patterns to cut new dresses - but I must not forget them, or the experiences that gave rise to them. I am what I am, with the views I have, with the desires and skills and talents that I may possess, because of what I have been. I know what I know because I have lived what I have lived. To have any sort of wisdom without paying for the acquisition of it is not possible.
Living Art - Photography and Stories By Catherine Jamieson