Blowin' in the Wind, Say's Phoebe, San Antonio NM, April 15, 2010
It's been a while since I fiddled with the design of this site and it's time I did. I was looking over the stats this morning and I was a little surprised to find about 20% of my visitors are coming this way on mobile devices now. I haven't been to happy with the way the site looks on a small screen - it's just too cluttered and hard to navigate. So it's time to see if I can simplify things a bit. First to go is the sidebar. That should give the content some room to expand and breathe a little. What else should I do?
Now to figure out a navigation scheme to replace the sidebar...
Site 8 - LoW-HI RV Ranch, Deming NM
- This is a spacious 65 site campground with most sites offering full hookups.
- Locate LoW-HI RV Ranch on my Night Camps map
- Verizon cell phone - strong signal
- Verizon Broadband - strong signal but often slow
- Check the weather in Deming NM
My favorite quote from Wendell Barry [sic] (other than his mad farmer poems that is) is from Long-Legged House: