Showoff... Northern Pintail, Bosque del Apache National Wildlife Refuge, San Antonio NM, February 8, 2011
Gotta get back up there with the birds
As you can probably tell I've been sorting pictures the last week or two and posting the odd finds here. It's got me wishing I were up at the Bosque with the birds. This winter has been a wet one but until that breaks I'm staying put.
Site 8 - LoW-HI RV Ranch, Deming NM
- This is a spacious 65 site campground with most sites offering full hookups.
- Locate LoW-HI RV Ranch on my Night Camps map
- Verizon cell phone - strong signal
- Verizon Broadband - strong signal but often slow
- Check the weather in Deming NM
As my breathing evened out, I began to notice other sensations. The water felt different from any other water I'd ever swum in, as if it were more solid than fluid, as though I were swimming through a liquid Sno-Kone. [swimming in 33 degree water / 34 degree air]
Swimming To Antarctica, Lynne Cox, The New Yorker, February 3, 2003