Enough already - can we move on?, San Antonio NM, April 21, 2010
I'm back in Red Rock for the summer. Cell phone and internet access is not available here so Journal updates will be sporadic at best. In fact if this summer's posts follow last years pattern, I won't be posting again until I head back out on the road in the fall. We'll see...
- I used to camp in a few locations on what little I had left of the family farm
- In the driveway by the house
- Across the road where the barn once stood
- On the 20 acre piece off Less Traveled Road
- Now, with the kind support of the friends who now own the place, I camp across the road where the barn once stood.
- Verizon cell phone service - Terrible, barely usable with an amplifier
- Verizon EVDO service - Terrible, barely usable with an amplifier
- Find other references to Home Place
- List the nights I've camped here
- Check the weather here