Sunday, February 27, 2011 - Bosque Birdwatchers RV Park, San Antonio NM
Long-billed Dowitchers, Bosque del Apache National Wildlife Refuge, San Antonio NM, February 23, 2011
The Sandhill Cranes are gone. The Snow Geese are gone. The valley is eerily quiet. Have a good summer guys.
- This is a basic, small Mom & Pop RV Park with full hookups.
- Verizon cell phone and Broadband service are available here with a strong signal.
- Locate Bosque Bird Watcher's RV Park on my Night Camps map
- Click for Google street view
- Check the weather in San Antonio NM
When I talk to other people I translate my pictures into stock phrases or sentences I have "on tape" inside my head. Those kids who called me Tape Recorder were right about me. They were mean, but they were right. I am a tape recorder. That's how I'm able to talk. The reason I don't sound like a tape recorder anymore is that I have so many stock phrases and sentences I can move around into new combinations. All my public speaking has been a huge help. When I got criticisms saying I always give the same speech, I started moving my slides around. That moved my phrases around too.