Thursday, January 20, 2011 - Bosque Birdwatchers RV Park, San Antonio NM
Breakfast at the Roost, Sandhill Cranes, Bosque del Apache National Wildlife Refuge, San Antonio NM, January 17, 2011
- This is a basic, small Mom & Pop RV Park with full hookups.
- Verizon cell phone and Broadband service are available here with a strong signal.
- Locate Bosque Bird Watcher's RV Park on my Night Camps map
- Click for Google street view
- Check the weather in San Antonio NM
Zen Students and photographers have much in common. Both are acutely visionary, concerned with the practicalities of light and darkness, perception and clarity. The pursuit of either of these practices demands that those involved first find what's truly significant in their lives before they can ever hope to turn this significance into something that can be seen by others.
Caught in Fading Light: Mountain Lions, Zen Masters, and Wild Nature Gary Thorp