Tuesday, January 18, 2011 - Bosque Birdwatchers RV Park, San Antonio NM
Going to Breakfast, Sandhill Cranes, Bosque del Apache National Wildlife Refuge, San Antonio NM, January 17, 2011
It's about Thyme
Thyme is my favorite herb; I use it in everything. Last summer I picked up a big container of organic thyme at a local farmers market. It's almost empty so when I was in Deming I put it on my list for a trip to Peppers, the local supermarket. Guess what? They had no thyme, unless you count those little McCormick "samples." Same thing at Bullock's in Truth or Consequences when I stopped there on my way through last Sunday. What's up with that - doesn't anyone cook with thyme in southern New Mexico? Or eat almonds; they've gone missing too?
- This is a basic, small Mom & Pop RV Park with full hookups.
- Verizon cell phone and Broadband service are available here with a strong signal.
- Locate Bosque Bird Watcher's RV Park on my Night Camps map
- Click for Google street view
- Check the weather in San Antonio NM