Sunday, February 21, 2010 - Bosque Birdwatchers RV Park, San Antonio NM
Pyrrhuloxia, House Finch, White-crowned Sparrow, Bosque Birdwatchers RV Park, San Antonio NM, February 20, 2010
- This is a basic, small Mom & Pop RV Park with full hookups.
- Verizon cell phone and Broadband service are available here with a strong signal.
- Locate Bosque Bird Watcher's RV Park on my Night Camps map
- Click for Google street view
- Check the weather in San Antonio NM
Personally, I've never been normal. But what I've only recently discovered is how much damage being made to feel I should be has done over the years. This is a revelation of the highest order and unspeakably liberating, once you've processed the accumulated side-effects.
from a Grack column by John H Farr, August 25, 2003