Sunday, February 14, 2010 - Bosque Birdwatchers RV Park, San Antonio NM
Golden Barrel cactus, Garden, Bosque National Wildlife Refuge, San Antonio NM, February 13, 2010
Anything but spineless
Quite unlike the Prickly Pear cactus I called "Mittens in the Garden" yesterday, the three Golden Barrel cacti nestled against the garden wall are anything but spineless. Beautiful specimens they are!
- This is a basic, small Mom & Pop RV Park with full hookups.
- Verizon cell phone and Broadband service are available here with a strong signal.
- Locate Bosque Bird Watcher's RV Park on my Night Camps map
- Click for Google street view
- Check the weather in San Antonio NM
But, the component of personal commitment is my favorite lesson from GTD project planning. It means I’ve knowingly agreed to let this thing become an acceptable interruption in my life. It means that other things might have to wait because of this, and that’s okay. Maybe most importantly though, commitment is the glue that binds your daily activities to your “higher altitudes”—it’s how you can make sure your values and your priorities in life are reflected in what you do every day.
A Year of Getting Things Done: Part 1, The Good Stuff by Merlin Mann, 43folders.com