Monday, February 1, 2010 - Bosque Birdwatchers RV Park, San Antonio NM
Birds of a Feather, Bosque National Wildlife Refuge, San Antonio NM, February 1, 2010
Some days the birdwatchers are more entertaining than the birds. This was one of those days. Except for the moment a few thousand Snow Geese suddenly took off all-at-once and headed out to roost elsewhere. Wow!
- This is a basic, small Mom & Pop RV Park with full hookups.
- Verizon cell phone and Broadband service are available here with a strong signal.
- Locate Bosque Bird Watcher's RV Park on my Night Camps map
- Click for Google street view
- Check the weather in San Antonio NM
My sisters have been listening to me all my life and vice versa, and there's a limit to how interesting we find each other. Which is one of the reasons, surely -- this is exactly the kind of thought that didn't come up in conversation -- that it is at least as stifling as it is comforting to be with family. It doesn't allow its members to experiment with themselves. The penalty for being loyally accepted for the whole of your life is that you must stay what you always were.
Almost There: The Onward Journey of a Dublin Woman, Nuala O'Faolain