Monday, February 1, 2010 - Bosque Birdwatchers RV Park, San Antonio NM
Birds of a Feather, Bosque National Wildlife Refuge, San Antonio NM, February 1, 2010
Some days the birdwatchers are more entertaining than the birds. This was one of those days. Except for the moment a few thousand Snow Geese suddenly took off all-at-once and headed out to roost elsewhere. Wow!
- This is a basic, small Mom & Pop RV Park with full hookups.
- Verizon cell phone and Broadband service are available here with a strong signal.
- Locate Bosque Bird Watcher's RV Park on my Night Camps map
- Click for Google street view
- Check the weather in San Antonio NM
Naturally, the common people don't want war, but after all, it is the leaders of a country who determine the policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag people along whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. This is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in every country.
Nuremberg Diary, Herman Goring, interviewed at Nuremberg by Gustave Gilbert