Kangaroo camera strap blank, August 9, 2009
Here I'm cutting the blank for the Kangaroo 4 strand round braid you see in Yesterday's picture of the button I'm working on for the end of the strap. This strap will be a braided from a single strip of leather.
On my property off Less Traveled Road - The Home Place, Red Rock, East Chatham NY
- I used to camp in a few locations on what little I had left of the family farm
- In the driveway by the house
- Across the road where the barn once stood
- On the 20 acre piece off Less Traveled Road
- Now, with the kind support of the friends who now own the place, I camp across the road where the barn once stood.
- Verizon cell phone service - Terrible, barely usable with an amplifier
- Verizon EVDO service - Terrible, barely usable with an amplifier
- Find other references to Home Place
- List the nights I've camped here
- Check the weather here
Out by the road on the far side of the house is a wild rose bush. It's mostly thorns. We never water it or cut it back. It just lives on its own. It makes tiny yellow roses that never relax. I think the buds know that opening up is the beginning of the end.
The Box Children, Sharon Wyse