Overhead storage box with the lid removed, July 19, 2009
Wait 'til you see what's under that box
That bloody useless shallow box Lazy Daze built in at the head of the overhead bed. I never once put anything in it. It's not a useful shape for me and can be difficult to reach as well.
The carpet in there looks fine and dry but...
On my property off Less Traveled Road - The Home Place, Red Rock, East Chatham NY
- I used to camp in a few locations on what little I had left of the family farm
- In the driveway by the house
- Across the road where the barn once stood
- On the 20 acre piece off Less Traveled Road
- Now, with the kind support of the friends who now own the place, I camp across the road where the barn once stood.
- Verizon cell phone service - Terrible, barely usable with an amplifier
- Verizon EVDO service - Terrible, barely usable with an amplifier
- Find other references to Home Place
- List the nights I've camped here
- Check the weather here
... On some days breathing, eating and not folding into a ball in a corner is all I can manage. I had a few of those days in the past three weeks. It reminds me, in ways I do not like to be reminded, just how damaged I really am.
Like a character from the television show "Cheers" once said, "It's a dog eat dog world out there - and I'm wearing milkbone underwear."