Good Morning Deer, Home Farm, Red Rock, East Chatham NY, July 8, 2009
On my property off Less Traveled Road - The Home Place, Red Rock, East Chatham NY
- I used to camp in a few locations on what little I had left of the family farm
- In the driveway by the house
- Across the road where the barn once stood
- On the 20 acre piece off Less Traveled Road
- Now, with the kind support of the friends who now own the place, I camp across the road where the barn once stood.
- Verizon cell phone service - Terrible, barely usable with an amplifier
- Verizon EVDO service - Terrible, barely usable with an amplifier
- Find other references to Home Place
- List the nights I've camped here
- Check the weather here
Zen Students and photographers have much in common. Both are acutely visionary, concerned with the practicalities of light and darkness, perception and clarity. The pursuit of either of these practices demands that those involved first find what's truly significant in their lives before they can ever hope to turn this significance into something that can be seen by others.
Caught in Fading Light: Mountain Lions, Zen Masters, and Wild Nature Gary Thorp