Blue Too, Home Farm, Red Rock, East Chatham NY, May 29, 2009
On my property off Less Traveled Road - The Home Place, Red Rock, East Chatham NY
- I used to camp in a few locations on what little I had left of the family farm
- In the driveway by the house
- Across the road where the barn once stood
- On the 20 acre piece off Less Traveled Road
- Now, with the kind support of the friends who now own the place, I camp across the road where the barn once stood.
- Verizon cell phone service - Terrible, barely usable with an amplifier
- Verizon EVDO service - Terrible, barely usable with an amplifier
- Find other references to Home Place
- List the nights I've camped here
- Check the weather here
Personally, I've never been normal. But what I've only recently discovered is how much damage being made to feel I should be has done over the years. This is a revelation of the highest order and unspeakably liberating, once you've processed the accumulated side-effects.
from a Grack column by John H Farr, August 25, 2003