Catkins, Home Farm, Red Rock, East Chatham NY, May 29, 2009
Panic slowly John
This morning as I was preparing to break camp after doing some grocery shopping I spotted a wet spot on the floor in front of the refrigerator. We'd had the usual nightly downpour and the two leaks that have been aggravating me were nice and dry so I was quite taken aback to find water on the floor in a new spot. But all is well - the condensation catch tray in the refrigerator sloshed when I drove over to the supermarket.
On my property off Less Traveled Road - The Home Place, Red Rock, East Chatham NY
- I used to camp in a few locations on what little I had left of the family farm
- In the driveway by the house
- Across the road where the barn once stood
- On the 20 acre piece off Less Traveled Road
- Now, with the kind support of the friends who now own the place, I camp across the road where the barn once stood.
- Verizon cell phone service - Terrible, barely usable with an amplifier
- Verizon EVDO service - Terrible, barely usable with an amplifier
- Find other references to Home Place
- List the nights I've camped here
- Check the weather here