Three Rivers Petroglyphs Series #10, Three Rivers NM, April 28, 2009
On my property off Less Traveled Road - The Home Place, Red Rock, East Chatham NY
- I used to camp in a few locations on what little I had left of the family farm
- In the driveway by the house
- Across the road where the barn once stood
- On the 20 acre piece off Less Traveled Road
- Now, with the kind support of the friends who now own the place, I camp across the road where the barn once stood.
- Verizon cell phone service - Terrible, barely usable with an amplifier
- Verizon EVDO service - Terrible, barely usable with an amplifier
- Find other references to Home Place
- List the nights I've camped here
- Check the weather here
Here I've clipped a few paragraphs from the excellent talk Return to Slavery: Will you be eating China's dust for breakfast? by Billie Best, Executive Director, Regional Farm and Food Project given on April 19, 2006 to the Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Ecologic Club - Troy, New York, On the occasion of Ecologic Club launching a campaign to get more local foods into their campus food system.