Three Rivers Petroglyphs Series #5, Three Rivers NM, April 28, 2009
Over 20,000 petroglyphs have been identified at the Three Rivers Petroglyph Site to date. They're not large or spectacular but there sure is a lot of them. These folks had quite the fad going drawing pictures on rocks.
On my property off Less Traveled Road - The Home Place, Red Rock, East Chatham NY
- I used to camp in a few locations on what little I had left of the family farm
- In the driveway by the house
- Across the road where the barn once stood
- On the 20 acre piece off Less Traveled Road
- Now, with the kind support of the friends who now own the place, I camp across the road where the barn once stood.
- Verizon cell phone service - Terrible, barely usable with an amplifier
- Verizon EVDO service - Terrible, barely usable with an amplifier
- Find other references to Home Place
- List the nights I've camped here
- Check the weather here