Valley view in black and white, Rockhound State Park, Deming NM, February 20, 2008
To continue this little experimental series of versions of this photo, here's one in black and white. I think I like the sepia from yesterday better - it seems more in keeping with the natural desert hues. See the original one in color on the February 20th page.
Site 28 - Rockhound State Park, Deming NM
- Verizon cell phone service - good signal
- Verizon EVDO service - good signal
- Find other references to Rockhound on this website
- List the nights I've camped here
- Go to the Rockhound State Park website
- Get a Google map of this area
- Check the weather here
Another wait of more than an hour and he was back in the berry picking business. He found some good patches and was really canning the blueberries. Only room for so many and what appeared to be about two gallons spilled out behind. Now and again he used the claws of a front foot to rake a bush in front of the picker head.