Pages relating to legal information
- Copyright Protection
- The following is a very basic, general and incomplete discussion of copyright protection.
- The basics of keeping a technical notebook
- The central idea is to keep an permanent, accurate, unambiguous record; a record that serves a similar function to an audit trail in the accounting world. Everything is there. Nothing is ever removed or struck out in a way that it cannot be seen in the future.
- How Long to Keep Old Papers and Records
- It's time to clean out some old files. Here are some general guidelines I've found as to what records are important to keep, how long to keep them and why.
- Legal Information Resources
- Here are some sources of legal information.