Reading and Writing
Curve-billed Thrasher, Alamogordo NM, November 12, 2011
My interest in reading and writing is varied and shows up here on this site in several forms.
- My reading interests are rather eclectic. I like humor. I like adventures in the natural world, particularly in the far north. I like certain biographical and historical works, particularly first person narratives. I like explorations of the mind.
- Collectanea, A miscellany of collected passages, is my catalog of passages clipped from books, magazines and the web.
- Here you will find some occasional thoughts and comments and a list of links to some websites of interest to me.
- On November 15, 2007 I left Red Rock on my first extended journey to the Southwest to spend the winter in warmer climes. This is my journal of that trip and those that follow it.
- My plan is to use Threads as a way to pull together thoughts and clippings into some kind of idea or concept development.